Apply for at membership by filling out the formular and click submit.
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
There are 5 classes of membership in the Association: Full, Associate, Student, Honorary and Affiliate:
1. Full members (20,- EUR) will be veterinarians who are engaged in, or who have an abiding interest in the field of swine medicine, and they will reside in Europe. Full members will be entitled to all rights and privileges of the Association, among other things: the right to vote.
2. Associate members (20,- EUR) will be veterinarians whose interests are compatible with the EAPHM but who do not reside within a recognized membership region of the EAPHM. They will not have voting rights or hold office.
3. Undergraduate student members must be enrolled full-time in a University (School) of Veterinary Medicine. They will not have voting rights or hold office.
4. Honorary members will be those persons who have made noteworthy and outstanding contributions to swine medicine. Unanimous approval of the Executive Committee of the EAPHM is required for membership in this category. Honorary members will have the privilege of attending all meetings of the Association but will not be entitled to vote, will not hold office and, in certain circumstances approved unanimously by the Executive Committee, will not be required to pay membership fees.
5. Affiliate members (20,- EUR) will be non-veterinarians, actively working in the swine industry. These members will have made noteworthy and outstanding contributions to the practice of veterinary medicine or research. Applicants must be nominated by two full members of the European Association of Porcine Health Management (EAPHM), and their membership must be approved by the Executive Committee.
Affiliate members will be required to pay membership fees but they will not have the right to vote or hold office.
European Assocation of
Porcine Health Management
Phone: +32 2 533 70 20 - firstname.lastname@example.org
European Assocation of Porcine Health Management - Phone: +32 2 533 70 20 - email@example.com